Making daily investments to empower children to become life-long learners and future leaders.
We will create a supportive, nurturing, and accepting classroom environment where all students wonder about, question, and criticize information in order to become courageous, passionate, and active members of the class and community.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Know you have a purpose.
- Every pencil holds a promise.
- Do the small things that make others feel big.
- Big dreams start with small, unreasonable acts.
- Speak the language of the person you want to become.
- Walk with a purpose.
- Happiness is found in celebrating others.
- Fess up to your failures.
- Surround yourself with those that make you better.
- Make your life story worth telling.